Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tutorial #3 - Pop Art Inspired by Lichtenstein

There are so many sweet looking pop-art/comic style tutorials out there, I decided to try another.

Today's tutorial is Pop Art Inspired by Lichtenstein by Melissa Clifton. I've actually used some of her line art tutorials in the past. They're always super helpful.

Before:


Here's my finished product:


I've been meaning to learn how to create the halftone dot pattern for quite a while now. I feel like there's a better way to do it, but her tutorial was still super clear and got the job done. She's not only indepth with her instructions, but also provides a lot of screenshots.


Length of time: 50 minutes.
Level: Beginner.
Clarity:
Handiness: (Really handy if you're into comics.)
Cool factor:
Source: http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-popart.html

No comments:

Post a Comment