Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Web Design / Photoshop Resources

I've been working on re-designing a website for an antiques business that I work for and I've had to teach myself a lot of new things in order to get everything to look and work the way we want it to.

In my travels, I've come across a few design resources, tutorials, and websites that I felt as if I needed to store somewhere. So, why not here? It's been quite a while since I've had the opportunity to do some new tutorials and post anything, anyway.

Without further ado, here's some neat stuff that I've found:

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Everyone knows that content is an essential for SEO and Web Design Cochin and it has to be fresh and unique, because this is what people and search engines want. If your content is unique and valuable for your website users, you will attract more readers naturally and receive due credit from search engines.Thanks.......

    ReplyDelete