Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Joy of Photoshop #5: Slender Man

Today, I spent a good part of my morning watching the Marble Hornets project. It's a YouTube series loosely based on one of my favorite things to come out of a Something Awful Photoshop Phriday: Slender Man.

There are some really creative shoops of Slender Man into old photos and distorted film stills. Some great fan art, too.

















One last note on Marble Hornets - if you have a couple free hours, I highly suggest watching the series. It's an ARG too, so keeping updated with the Twitter and the alternate "masky" account, really enhances the viewing experience (aka. helps to scare the shit out of you.) Watch it with the lights on, guys.

1 comment:

  1. MH is the balls! Season 2 has just started, might want to go and check it out (theres a post on my blog with the details).

    (Apologies for commenting on such an old post!)

    ReplyDelete